Driving Reputation & Growth Through Digital Strategy, Website & Marketing
In 1996, two independent infectious disease practices merged to form ID Care. Since then, the organization has grown to become the largest, private, independent infectious disease practice on the East Coast, and the second largest in the United States.
Today, ID Care is more than New Jersey’s largest network of board-certified infectious disease physicians. They are clinical leaders, innovators, and researchers, providing every patient they serve with personalized solutions — all focused on identification, treatment, and prevention of infectious diseases.
Despite this success, ID Care engaged with Trajectory to grow its reputation and strengthen physician referrals and direct patient volume. Our digital marketing work began with design, authoring of content and build of a new responsive website.
This was followed by ongoing website/SEO optimization, development of B2B and B2C digital marketing strategy and then ongoing content marketing strategy / content marketing calendar and content development, social media marketing, etc.
Year-over-year increases in key digital marketing metrics including:
- +40% organic website sessions
- +35% new user traffic
- +120% goal completions
- +300% Google My Business views
- 230% increase in site-traffic from social media
- 3x higher engagement rate vs. LinkedIn average
- Medical Practice Landscape Research
- Website Site Map & Wireframes
- Website Design, Content & Development
– Website / SEO Optimization
– Content Marketing Strategy / Content Marketing Calendar / Brand Content Creation
– Social Media Planning / Social Media Organic and Paid Posting / Social Media Monitoring
– Thought Leadership
– Marketing Analytics and Reporting
Checking the Boxes