B2B Branding For A Disruptive Fertility Benefits Company
Progyny – #3 on Crain’s Fast 50 2018 list and #30 on CNBC’s 2019 Disruptor 50 List – brings together cutting-edge science and the largest network of quality fertility specialists in the nation, to deliver superior clinical outcomes and shorten the path to pregnancy. Despite strong growth, our charge was to strengthen their B2B branding help leadership 1) expand its self-insured client base across industries; and 2) grow member engagement among current clients.
People facing infertility struggle emotionally, financially and professionally. With this reality, we needed to understand the customer experience and improve upon it, along with considering where opportunities are to further distinguish and build competitive advantage. Our B2B branding work started with sharpening Progyny purpose and story, and then aligning strategy, design, communication and digital experience – so everything came together to build value for the brand and its three key audiences of employers, employees and providers.
Comprehensive B2B branding solution, including:
- Brand strategy and communication strategy
- Design and development of new responsive website (winner of Gold Healthcare Industry ASTER AWARD).
- Proven effective messaging and enhanced design across presentations and sales collateral, with new self-insured employer customers doubling in one year period, to over 100 in 2018.
- Company went public on 10/25/19 (the first fertility benefits company to ever do so).
- Purpose & Story
- Visual Identity & Design System
- Sales Aids & Presentations
- Website Architecture & Design
- Brand Guidelines