Social Media Services
Our social media services provide healthcare and wellness brands with modern social media marketing strategies that deliver value to audiences, engage them at the right time and place and improve their lives in concrete, measurable ways. Trajectory knows how to get these messages in front of your audiences during their customer journey, whether they’re reading a blog post or watching a video on Facebook.
We also make sure we continue to be aware of the main social media platforms and the tactical opportunities they afford to consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. This is because social media marketing changes regularly as new platforms emerge and grow in influence.
Delivering Value at the Right Time and Place
Effective social media means communicating brand messages to specific audiences in ways that deliver value, on topics that matter to them, at a time and place that fits into their social lives. Messages that compel them to research, compare, chat, like, link, tweet, text – and choose to do business with you and receive care from you. Most important, building your social media presence helps your audiences live their lives more efficiently, effectively and healthy. Here, from Hootsuite, are the most popular social networks and their characteristics:
Evaluating and Understanding
In order to help your audiences make decisions, you need to understand their activities and behaviors first. Understanding these activities and behaviors will help increase the odds of you meeting your business objectives. Here are some questions to ask:
- Where are we with our social media efforts today? How does this relate to our current marketing activities and to how audiences use our brand to achieve their goals?
- What are the behaviors that our audience’s engage in?
- How are competitors and best-in-class players utilizing social media?
- What is our agenda for change, relative to the consumer journey, their outcomes and goals and our brand strategy objectives?
- How do we best work across functions in the organization to enable our audiences on social media and online and build value for them beyond the usual marketing playbook?
How And Where We Can Help
Our content strategists, writers and designers will work closely with you to understand your audiences’ needs, how to engage them in valuable conversations and which channels to reach the best outcomes. We can help you:
- Develop an overarching social media strategy that ties back to business goals and is grounded in the needs of your consumer, patient and health care professional audiences
- Take stock of current social media accounts and networks, as well as the number and efficacy of users and owners, to understand what efforts are working—and what are not.
- Create social media calendars and posting topics to strategically guide daily social media activities
- Build your connections through implementing your social media marketing
- Share authentic stories through video and motion graphics
For more information, contact Dan Jovanovic.