Our award-winning brand design services provide healthcare and wellness brands with smart and creative designs that can help distinguish them from their competitors. Whether it’s a new website, a mobile experience, printed collateral or packaging, our great designs can help you connect with customers and stand out in crowded industries like healthcare and wellness.
Our job is to help our clients use design to achieve their brand, business and marketing goals. We do this by using our award-winning experience to create distinctive solutions that engage the senses, build desired perception and are grounded in brand strategy and marketplace opportunity.
Essentials For Smart Brand Design
The medium may change from project to project, but the elements of smart and grounded brand design stem from answers to fundamental questions:
- What drives our client’s organization in terms of mission, vision, values, personality and positioning?
- Who are each of our client’s individual audiences and how do they want to be perceived by each?
- Who are key competitors; and how do they relate to audiences?
- What are the trends and changes affecting the industry?
- How can we create a distinctive, yet coherent presence wherever the brand travels?
- What are the brand assets we can build upon?
- How do imagery, color, texture, typography and voice come together to create an integrated design solution?
The answers to these questions enable us to design with focus, strategic imagination and careful attention to detail. Over the years, Trajectory has helped numerous organizations across the healthcare and wellness market to define and express their visual and verbal brand identity – beginning with their brand name and brandmark and extending to applications from business cards to websites, from advertising campaigns to packaging, to signage, trade shows and virtual reality experiences.
Where Trajectory Can Help
Whether you’re in the wellness market, skincare market or in healthcare marketing, Trajectory can work with you to:
- Develop new or refreshed corporate identity programs for new organizations, new product or service introductions, re-branding efforts, revitalizing a brand, mergers and acquisitions
- Develop new or refreshed designs for individual brand touchpoints including websites, mobile experiences, trade show booths, social media channels, packaging, collateral, etc.
- Create comprehensive, easy-to-use brand guidelines
For more information, contact Dan Jovanovic.