Content marketing sets brands apart, fosters relationships and builds consumer trust.
Behind every great brand is a wealth of valuable and relevant content that meaningfully connects with a company’s audience. It’s content that moves both brands and consumers forward together, and ultimately contributes to creating a more successful business. Though content marketing used to just be a way to set yourself apart from your competitors, it has now become a necessity for any modern brand.
Content Marketing Across Digital Channels
Trajectory helps its clients develop their content marketing strategy, execute their content and oversee their efforts across digital channels. “Content” refers to anything published by brands that isn’t paid advertising. This includes owned media (website content, thought leadership, white papers, blogs, vlogs, email newsletters), social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google+, Youtube, Instagram, Slideshare), paid media (Google/Bing, paid display ads, paid social) and earned media (pr).
The Value of Content Marketing Across The Organization
Producing content used to be the responsibility of Marketing and Communications departments. However, as its effectiveness at communicating a brand’s message and engaging audiences grows, leading organizations turn to other departments like Sales, Customer Service and HR to leverage content as a strategic brand asset.
In fact, branded content can aid all departments in delivering a customer experience that conveys crucial information, builds trust, promotes transparency, serves a community, and can promote conversations. By delivering a steady stream of interesting and relevant content to engage their customers, marketers are able to establish the credibility and trust to build stronger, lasting relationships that drive lifetime value.
The Multiple Benefits of Content Marketing
As a key component of modern marketing, content marketing’s importance is underscored by the fact that:
- It can appeal to customers at different stages in their buying journey; and content marketing plays a role during each stage of the funnel;
- It is an essential component of search engine optimization (SEO), whereby reputation and web “real estate” increase gradually over time as you publish more content on your site
- It demonstrates credibility to audiences – and over time when you consistently publish content across platforms, it contributes to improving brand reputation by building trust
- It allows your brand to assert its expertise in the field while providing valuable knowledge that can help readers make a more educated purchasing decision.
- It helps you set yourself apart from competitors; in terms of the topics that you create, the voice of your content and value of the content you provide
- It actively affects other marketing strategies and supports the other parts of your digital marketing strategy, e.g. providing fuel for social media campaigns and successful email and automation campaigns
- It provides conversion rates higher than other digital marketing methods, by giving consumers the information they need to make an educated purchasing decision
- Finally, evergreen content marketing can deliver value long after it has been published as it answers customer questions and may play a part in cross-sell opportunities
How We Can Help
Our content strategists, writers and designers will work closely with you to:
- Understand your content marketing mission, so that all messaging across the organization ladders up to an overall content strategy
- Hone your content marketing audiences and personas (who, what, when, where and how they consume their content)
- Identify topical competitors for your content marketing and uncover competitive opportunities to capitalize on trending topics
- Develop your content marketing plans and strategies for content design and distribution that are highly personalized to customer’s needs and can be consumed across multiple channels and devices
- Author your content, including blog posts, thought leadership articles, white papers, video/motion graphics, infographics, etc.
- Measure and optimize the impact of your content marketing
Let’s talk about how our capabilities can help you to guide the trajectory of your healthcare and wellness brand and business. Reach out through email, phone, or our contact form.