Effective brand management and marketing begin with understanding how your brand is perceived and how it performs.
Helping To Determine Direction
Knowing how perceptions align with your organization’s goals, culture and communications, along with drivers of customer choice, is critical to building a smart brand strategy and marketing program that can outperform your competitors. Our approach to brand management springs from a deep-seated belief that a brand is a valuable organizational asset that should be measured and managed.
While research might be warranted, there are some important questions that you need to answer before rushing into a study:
- What’s your biggest pain point?
- How much are your branding and marketing challenges costing you?
- What goals do you want to accomplish by conducting research?
- What resources do you have available to conduct market research?
- Are you objective enough to conduct the research on your own?
- Is the opportunity worth the investment?
- What’s the competition doing?
- Where is the best place to get your data?
- What long-term effects will the research have on your company?
- What will you do with the results of your research?
Where And How We Can Help
At Trajectory, we can help you to field the right research program to strengthen your brand strategy and set the stage for your health, wellness and healthcare marketing. Research solutions we provide include:
- Fact-based decision making through qualitative and quantitative research
- Generating insights for healthcare marketing innovation through customer ethnographies
- Improving customer experience and consumer engagement through customer and patient journey mapping
- Business reviews, brand audits, competitor and role model reviews
- Uncovering key attributes that help drive purchase and improve patient satisfaction
- Identifying positioning opportunities to build competitive advantage
For more information, contact Dan Jovanovic.