Trajectory is an integrated branding and marketing agency specializing in healthcare + wellness.
Our clients span skin care, beauty and personal care; healthcare services and technology; physician groups, hospitals and health systems. These are the industry segments and consumer, professional and patient audiences we know best and immerse ourselves in every day. As an agency, we exist to shape and guide the trajectory of our client’s brands and businesses. We do this by crafting and aligning purpose, culture, strategy, design, communication and experience. So every moment comes together to deliver stronger results.
If you feel like you can thrive in our smaller agency environment where your voice really matters, where you’re comfortable taking ownership of your work, where team is the operative word and where you’ll learn and grow as a professional — let’s talk. Instead of a cover letter, tell us in 2-3 paragraphs why you’ll be a great fit for Trajectory. You can submit your resume alongside your note.
Account Executive (Digital/Digital Marketing)
- 3-5 years of agency/client side experience (a marketing manager with digital experience would be great for this role)
- Focus on digital/digital marketing with experience in managing digital advertising campaigns including, but not limited to SEM, contextual/programmatic display, pre-roll, native advertising, social media, email blasts, etc.
- Analytics oriented and proficient in developing digital brief/site plan and insights/analytics reports to inform campaign optimizations
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships with clients and internal digital strategy/creative teams relating to digital projects
- Working knowledge of SEO and ability to coordinate with SEO partners during web development/optimizations
- Strong understanding/ability to dig into landing page and web design projects with an emphasis on UX/UI and ADA compliance from a marketing perspective (coding not required)
- Working knowledge of inbound marketing/CRM tools; Pardot/Salesforce/Hubspot, etc.
- High energy, assertive, detail oriented, and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Healthcare background not required, but a plus
- Reports to VP, Digital Strategy
Apply for this position by reaching out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our internship program — across Account Management and Creative Departments — gives students hands-on experience working on and contributing to real projects for real clients. Email email@example.com for more information.
Like what you see? Let’s talk about how we can help you shape and
guide the trajectory of your health and wellness customers, brand,
and business. Reach out through email, phone, or our contact