Trajectory is a hospital and healthcare system marketing and branding agency that combines brand strategy with traditional and digital marketing solutions to drive brand growth. Since 1999, we’ve worked with hospital and healthcare system marketing teams across the country to help them crystallize and successfully execute their brand visions.
A Challenging & Changing Landscape
As healthcare specialists, Trajectory is committed to keeping up with the pace of change in the healthcare industry and to helping hospital and health system clients succeed through healthcare branding, healthcare marketing and healthcare digital solutions. We partner with hospital and healthcare system clients to set brand vision, develop and prioritize marketing strategies, create high-level roadmaps with major steps and milestones, and execute marketing and brand programs.
Our work helps clients adapt to structural changes like consolidation, the shift to care outside the acute setting, payor/provider partnerships and the rise of retail and digital health competitors. And changing forces including the shift from volume to value based healthcare, consumers becoming active participants in their healthcare decisions and the rise of web and mobile applications that help people control their own health needs.
With Change Comes Opportunities
With all of the healthcare industry changes come opportunities to align hospital and healthcare system branding strategies to the market segments where your organization possesses competitive advantage. To reignite brand relevance through healthcare marketing strategies that rise above the noise, engage consumers and patients in more meaningful ways and create powerful advocates (including engagement strategies to attract and retain millennials). Designing a more empowering patient experience, both on the ground and through digital transformation. Shaping future advantage through integrating health related services across the full continuum of consumer’s health and wellness needs.
Our firm’s healthcare branding, healthcare marketing and healthcare digital solutions span the national hospital and healthcare system landscape. Since 1999, we’ve worked with senior leadership and hospital and healthcare system marketing teams across the country to help them crystallize and successfully execute their visions. Our work spans health systems, academic medical centers, general acute, specialty and teaching hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers and specialty physician and medical practices, at both the enterprise level and across clinical service lines.
While our hospital and healthcare system clients benefit from our deep industry experience, they also benefit from our cross-sector expertise and insights. We understand the rules of the road, but help you to see new possibilities to set yourself apart, create new value and tip the scales in your favor.
Our Hospital and Healthcare System Marketing and Branding Services:
- Help strengthen competitive position by diagnosing organization, facility and service line brand strength (qualitative and quantitative, among consumers, staffs and physicians)
- Develop and sharpen health system branding strategy to encompass ever-expanding facilities, partners and geography
- Refresh or create your brand design elements, beginning with logo and tagline, to maintain a powerful and consistent message and image that provides the greatest return for the organization
- Design, redesign and build websites to create the best reflection possible of your organization and to provide all the information prospective patients and HCP’s need to choose and refer
- Author organization-wide, facility and service line marketing plans (targeting consumers and physicians)
- Launch, rebrand and reenergize organization, facility and individual clinical service lines through end-to-end programs aligning strategy, design, communications and digital
- Bolster customer experience, engagement and volume-building opportunities through digital channels
- Mobilize internal teams around brand purpose and promises
Interested in an exploratory discussion about your health system or hospital branding, marketing and digital presence? Reach out: