Content Marketing That Creates Value & Strengthens Relationships
Trajectory helps its clients plan, deliver and manage their content marketing across digital channels. “Content” refers to anything published by brands that isn’t paid advertising. This includes owned media (website content, thought leadership, white papers, blogs, vlogs, email newsletters), social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google+, Youtube, Instagram, Slideshare), paid media (Google/Bing, paid display ads, paid social) and earned media (pr).
Why Content Marketing Matters
Content marketing provides something of value in order to build a relationship with your audience that leads to enhancing engagement, trust, loyalty and sales. As consumers seek access to more kinds of information more rapidly than ever before, healthcare and wellness brand marketers can no longer rely on advertising campaigns to bolster brand awareness and reputation. If consumers are always on, brands need to be as well, and engaged at all stages of the purchase funnel.
Content marketing is a powerful tool for marketing teams to create value for their business (because at the same time, content marketing creates value for customers). Educating, entertaining, delighting and providing utility (through a purpose-driven content agenda) offers a smart and valuable way to enrich interactions with customers at every stage of their buying journey, and for earning their trust, conversions and acquisition.
As a key component of modern marketing, content marketing’s importance is underscored by the fact that:
- Content marketing can appeal to customers at different stages in their buying journey
- Content marketing is an essential component of search engine optimization (SEO), whereby reputation and web “real estate” increase gradually over time as you publish more content
- Content marketing genuinely demonstrates credibility to audiences – important for cutting through in the midst of shallow brand promises
- Content marketing actively affects other marketing strategies, e.g. providing fuel for social media campaigns and successful email and automation campaigns
- Finally, evergreen content can deliver value long after it has been published as it answers customer questions and may play a part in cross-sell opportunities
The Value of Content Marketing Across The Organization
Producing content used to be the responsibility of Marketing and Communications departments. However, as its effectiveness at communicating a brand’s message and engaging audiences grows, leading organizations turn to other departments like Sales, Customer Service and HR to leverage content as a strategic brand asset.
In fact, branded content can aid all departments in delivering a customer experience that conveys crucial information, builds trust, promotes transparency, serves a community, and can promote conversations. By delivering a steady stream of interesting and relevant content to engage their customers, marketers are able to establish the credibility and trust to build stronger, lasting relationships that drive lifetime value.
How And Where We Can Help
Our content strategists, writers and designers will work closely with you to:
- Understand your content marketing mission, so that all messaging across the organization ladders up to an overall content strategy
- Identify your audiences and personas (who, what, when, where and how they consume their content)
- Identify topical competitors for your content marketing and uncover competitive opportunities to capitalize on trending topics
- Form strategies for content design and distribution that are highly personalized to customer’s needs and can be consumed across multiple channels and devices
- Create thought leadership papers and expert marketing
- Articulate complex information through infographics
- Determine how to measure the impact of your content marketing
Let’s talk about how our capabilities can help you to guide the trajectory of your healthcare and wellness brand and business. Reach out through email, phone, or our contact form.