An Industry In High Demand
There’s a high demand today across all sectors of the health and fitness industry, and robust growth is expected for years to come. There are three key reasons. First, the rise of aging baby boomers and their interest in self-care, maintenance, anti-aging and beauty. Second, a time-starved, stressed-out population in greater need of relaxation for enhanced health. Third, the general population’s rising interest in wellness. Today, living with wellness is superseding living in health – which translates into big opportunities for wellness marketing.
From traditional spa services to medical spas, fitness facilities and classes, alternative medicines to nutrition and mind-body services – there’s an increasing consumer propensity to spend on all things related to wellness. And all generations are participating – as today’s customers want to be healthy and happy, no matter who they are and increasingly where they are. The brands that will win will give consumers the help and support they are looking for, along with a great wellness marketing experience.
Trajectory’s Branding And Wellness Marketing Experience
Our work across the sector solves business challenges for clients through both brand development and marketing planning and implementation. Clients include Med Spa’s, international hotel/resort spa brands and health system fitness and wellness centers.
While clients benefit from our category experience, they also benefit from our cross-sector expertise and insights. We understand the rules of the road, but help them to see new possibilities to set themselves apart, create new value and tip the scales in their favor.
Interested in talking health and wellness?
How We Create Value For Our Spa, Fitness, Mind-Body Clients:
- Understand competitive position and how to build advantage by diagnosing brand strength
- Strengthen relevance by developing and sharpening brand strategy (purpose, promises, positioning, personality, brand architecture, naming and nomenclature, messaging)
- Assist with planning by writing marketing plans, content strategy marketing plans and social media plans
- Grow market share by launching, rebranding and energizing organization brands and individual lines of business
- Create end-to-end marketing programs by aligning strategy, design, communications and technology
- Optimize guest/member experience and revenue potential by uncovering opportunities to exploit digital transformation
- Build internal brand culture and marketing champions by mobilizing internal teams around purpose and promises