Effective brand management and marketing begin with understanding how your brand is perceived and how it performs.
Helping To Determine Direction
Knowing how perceptions align with your organization’s goals, culture and communications, along with drivers of customer choice, is critical to building a smart brand strategy and marketing program that can outperform your competitors. Our approach to brand management springs from a belief that a brand is a valuable organizational asset that should be measured and managed.
While research might be warranted, there are some important questions that you need to answer before rushing into a study:
- What’s your biggest pain point?
- How much are your branding and marketing challenges costing you?
- What marketing goals do you want to accomplish by conducting research?
- What resources do you have available to conduct market research?
- Are you objective enough to conduct the research on your own?
- Is the opportunity worth the investment?
- What’s the competition doing?
- Where is the best place to get your data?
- What long-term impact will (or can) the research have on your organization?
- What will you do with the results of your research?
Where And How Trajectory Can Help
We can help you to field the right research program to strengthen your brand strategy and set the stage for your wellness marketing or healthcare marketing. Research solutions we provide include:
- Honing direction through qualitative research
- Fact-based decision making through quantitative research
- Generating insights for wellness marketing and healthcare marketing innovation through customer ethnographies
- Improving patient experience and improving patient satisfaction through customer and patient journey mapping
- Business reviews, brand audits, competitor and role model reviews
- Identifying positioning opportunities to build competitive advantage
For more information, contact Dan Jovanovic.