The trends all point in a single direction. More and more consumers are integrating health and wellness into every aspect of their lives. Health and wellness now touches everyone and everything, and consumers of both sexes and across all demographics are propelling it forward.
We see ample opportunity for brands across all sectors to connect with consumers who are actively seeking solutions that provide better, easier, “self-serve” ways to live balanced and healthy everyday lifestyles.
Our experience across the health and wellness continuum includes launching, repositioning and driving stronger and faster growth for brands across multiple sectors – beauty devices, skin care, anti-aging, vitamins and supplements, leisure activities, sports and fitness and women’s health.
While clients benefit from our deep category experience, they also benefit from how we approach their challenges. We understand the rules of the road, but help them to see new possibilities to set themselves apart, create new value and tip the scales in their favor.
Interested in talking health and wellness?
How We Help Our Consumer Health, Wellness & Beauty Clients:
- Evaluate brand strength (internal and external, qualitative and quantitative)
- Develop and sharpen brand strategy (platform, architecture, naming and nomenclature, messaging)
- Author go-to-market, content and social media plans
- Launch new brands and help existing brands grow stronger and faster
- Strengthen and grow customers by delivering value across every touchpoint
- Align and mobilize internal teams around purpose and promises
- Provide tools for coherent brand management
Eric Brody, President: 973-292-1400 x201; email@example.com
Chris Wood, Director, Client Engagement: 973-292-1400 x203; firstname.lastname@example.org