The trends all point in a single direction. More and more consumers are spending on health. To feel well and live well. It’s a way of life that now touches everyone and everything, and consumers of both sexes and across all demographics are propelling it forward.
We see ample opportunity for brands across all sectors to connect with consumers who are actively seeking solutions that provide better, easier, “self-serve” ways to live balanced and healthy everyday lifestyles.
Trajectory’s branding and marketing experience across this space spans multiple sectors – beauty devices, skin care, vitamins and supplements, culture, leisure activities, sports and fitness and women’s health.
While clients benefit from our deep category experience, they also benefit from our approach to their challenges. Our proprietary Re-Frame and M-Factors approaches to brand-building and marketing help our clients to see in new ways, set themselves apart from competitors and create more magnetic, faster growing brands.
Interested in a no-cost analysis to accelerate your momentum?
How We Help Our Consumer Health & Wellness Clients:
- Evaluate brand strength (internal and external, qualitative and quantitative)
- Develop and sharpen brand strategy (platform, architecture, naming and nomenclature, messaging)
- Author marketing plans for both new and established brands
- Launch, re-energize and rebrand organization, product and service brands
- Activate customers through end-to-end programs integrating branding, experience, community, communications
- Align and mobilize internal teams around purpose and promises
- Provide tools for coherent brand management
Eric Brody, President: 973-292-1400 x201; email@example.com
Rick Zaniboni, VP Business Development: 973-292-1400 x202; firstname.lastname@example.org