Healthcare marketers face many challenges that are changing the face of the industry: consolidation in the forms of partnerships and mergers, new disruptive retail and digital health competitors, the drive from volume to value, patient empowerment and consumerism. But with these challenges come opportunities to find new ways to maintain brand relevance, grow share and build loyalty.
Our national experience working with healthcare leadership and marketing teams to address these issues spans health systems and hospitals, clinical service lines, specialty physician groups, assisted living and home care, disease management and clinical trials support companies.
While clients benefit from our deep category experience, they also benefit from our approach to their challenges. Our proprietary Re-Frame and M-Factors approaches to brand-building and marketing help our clients to see in new ways, set themselves apart from competitors and create more magnetic, faster growing brands.
Interested in a no-cost analysis to accelerate your momentum?
We Help Our Healthcare Clients Improve Outcomes:
- Diagnosing brand strength (organization-wide and service lines, internal and external, qualitative and quantitative, among consumers, employees and physicians)
- Developing and sharpening organization and service line brand strategy (purpose, positioning, personality, driving idea, brand architecture, naming and nomenclature, messaging)
- Authoring organization-wide and service line marketing plans
- Launching, energizing and rebranding organization and service line brands (from research through to strategy, creative, implementation and measurement)
- Creating end-to-end programs integrating traditional, digital and social media, patient experience, employee and physician engagement
- Aligning and mobilizing internal teams around purpose, culture and promises
Eric Brody, President: 973-292-1400 x201; firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Wood, Director, Client Engagement: 973-292-1400 x203; email@example.com