Healthcare is on the move. Structural changes like rapid health system consolidation and the rise of retail and digital health companies. Changing forces including the shift from volume to value, patients becoming active participants in their healthcare decisions and the rise of products, services and web/mobile applications that help consumers control their own health needs.
But with these changes come opportunities. To rethink your healthcare brand’s purpose and story. Reignite brand relevance by engaging consumers in more meaningful ways. Shaping future advantage through integrated health related services across the full
continuum of needs for consumers.
Our diversified healthcare branding and marketing work spans the entire healthcare landscape, including health systems, hospitals and specialty physician groups, payers, clinical service lines, women’s health, devices and clinical trials support companies.
While clients benefit from our deep category experience, they also benefit from how we approach their challenges. We understand the rules of the road, but help them to see new possibilities to set themselves apart, create new value and tip the scales in their favor.
Interested in an exploratory discussion?
We Help Our Healthcare Clients:
- Diagnose brand strength (organization-wide and service lines, internal and external, qualitative and quantitative, among consumers, employees and physicians)
- Develop and sharpen brand strategy (purpose, positioning, personality, driving idea, brand architecture, naming and nomenclature, messaging)
- Author organization-wide, service line and product marketing plans
- Launch, energize and rebrand organization, service and product brands
- Create end-to-end programs aligning strategy, culture, design, communications and experience
- Mobilize internal teams around purpose, culture and promises