Healthcare marketers face many challenges that are changing the face of the industry: industry reform with changing demands and shrinking reimbursements, consolidation in the forms of partnerships and mergers, new disruptive retail and digital health competitors, the drive from volume to value, patient empowerment and consumerism. But with these challenges come opportunities to find new ways to maintain brand relevance, grow share and build loyalty.
Our experience working with healthcare leadership and healthcare marketing teams to address these issues spans national health systems and hospitals, clinical service lines, specialty physician groups, assisted living and home care, disease management and clinical trials support companies. Our proprietary M-Factors approach to every client engagement combines our deep healthcare understanding and experience combined with a wider-lens view of their world, to help clients see new opportunities, believe in what’s possible and take action to create new momentum for their brands and business.
We help our healthcare clients improve outcomes:
- Diagnosing brand strength (organization-wide and service lines, internal and external, qualitative and quantitative, among consumers, employees and physicians )
- Developing and sharpening organization and service line brand strategy (purpose, positioning, personality, driving idea, brand architecture, naming and nomenclature, messaging)
- Authoring organization-wide and service line marketing plans
- Launching, energizing and rebranding organization and service line brands (from research through to strategy, creative, implementation and measurement)
- Creating end-to-end programs integrating traditional, digital and social media, patient experience, employee and physician engagement
- Aligning and mobilizing internal teams around purpose, culture and promises