Healthcare providers face numerous challenges – industry reform, financial pressures and consolidation, more sophisticated and discriminating consumers, among others. But with these challenges come opportunities to find new ways to maintain relevance, differentiate from competition and retain and grow patient relationships. Our experience working with leadership and marketing teams to address these issues spans healthcare systems, hospitals, specialty physician groups, clinical service lines, disease management, assisted living and home care.
"In my 25 years of healthcare marketing, I've never witnessed a better orchestration of staff and outside resources to reach an organization's ambitious goals."
Orlando Health - VP Strategic Communications & Marketing
How we help our clients:
- Diagnose the health of their brands
- Align internal teams around purpose and promises
- Launch and re-energize organization and service line brands
- Rationalize brand portfolios to maximize spend and growth
- Create better and differentiated patient experiences
- Grow volume through marketing, digital and social media programs
- Align mobile experience with overall customer experience
"From shaping and managing our brand launch through to our integrated marketing programs, you've done a great job of clarifying what truly makes our organization special to our Central NJ communities."
PRINCETON HEALTHCARE SYSTEM - PRESIDENT & CEO
Eric Brody, President: 973-292-1400 x201; email@example.com