Health marketers are facing a number of challenges and uncertainties – from changing market dynamics, to government policies (i.e. Affordable Care Act) and a more sophisticated and discriminating healthcare consumer. But with these challenges come opportunities for marketers to refine their strategies and gain sustainable differentiation as a means to acquire and retain new consumers.
Since 1999, we've worked with boards, leadership teams and front-line marketing teams to exploit the new market environment by helping them to sharpen their stories, craft their strategies, chart their course and drive top-line growth. Our experience across the health continuum spans a range of sectors – healthcare systems and hospitals, clinical service lines, specialty physician groups, clinical trials, home care, assisted living, health insurance, medical devices and women's health.
How we help our clients:
- Diagnose their brand assets and opportunities to create more value
- Engage and align internal teams around their purpose and promises
- Launch and re-energize organization, product and service line brands
- Rationalize brand portfolios to maximize spend and growth
- Grow volume through integrated marketing, digital and social media programs
- Align digital and mobile experience with overall customer experience
Representative clients include:
In my 25 years of healthcare marketing, I've never witnessed a better orchestration of staff and outside resources to reach an organization's ambitious goals."
From shaping and managing our brand launch through to our integrated marketing programs, you've done a great job of clarifying what truly makes our organization special to our Central NJ communities. "