Healthcare brands, value creation and Nike Fuel Band
How can healthcare providers play a more meaningful role in, and add more value to, people’s everyday lives?
As the lines between healthcare, wellness and active lifestyle continue to blur, healthcare brands can look to Nike and its Fuel Band for inspiration.
- underscores the authenticity of the Nike brand, whose heritage and values are summed up in those three words that begin with “Just…”
- demonstrates the brand’s relevance in the lives of its customers, who happen to span all demographics
- improves the brand’s ability to deliver performance for “all” athletes, regardless of athletic ability
- adds momentum to the brand, not only in terms of growth, but about what’s “hot” and what might be next
- demonstrates responsiveness to people’s changing attitudes and behaviors about health and healthy lifestyle
While “health” used to be compartmentalized, consumers are now more health-engaged than ever before. So beyond your transactional clinical care, consider how your healthcare brand (whether healthcare system, hospital, physician group or service line) can help consumers incorporate health into their everyday lives and close the gap between their intentions and behaviors.