8 tips to create new healthcare marketing energy
Here are eight ideas to get your juices flowing:
1. Change your view. Leave your traditional healthcare competitors behind and look to outside categories and brands for new inspiration.
2. Ask new questions. Obvious questions yield expected answers. More thought provoking questions allow you to uncover new insights and ideas.
3. Look to culture. What ideas are stirring out there and how can you relate them back to your healthcare brand and your customer’s opportunity.
4. Take a stand. Not for something, but against something. What would this be?
5. Futurecast. Write an aspirational yet reachable headline from the future. Then work backwards to how you’ll achieve it.
6. Creativity everywhere. Don’t limit your acquisition and retention efforts to the marketing department, nor to the same traditional channels. Co-op other departments, create new forums for expressing your message.
7. Marketing that matters. How does your marketing in and of itself add value to customer’s lives. Is it involving, enabling them to do more, unifying them with others. It should.
8. Surprise and delight. How are you keeping the spark alive beyond the current campaign? They might not be camping out for your next big thing, but they should be on the watch for what’s next.