Creating new energy in the new year.
Wishing everyone a fulfilling and prosperous 2012.
Here are some life/work tips (my humble opinion) that will make for a great year:
1. Be passionate. Everything starts with the desire to be more than you are today.
2. Have vision. All meaningful change begins here.
3. Keep your eyes wide open. Truly see everything that’s going on around you.
4. Good Company. Surround yourself with positive, and great, people.
5. Focus. You can’t be everything to everybody, but you can be invaluable to some.
6. Great everyday. Do something (it doesn’t have to be big) that truly makes a difference every day.
7. Follow-Through. Do what you say you’re going to do.
8. Get started. Take the first step.
Here’s to a great year!