Drive Savers: How to be indispensable to customers
I hope you never need Drive Savers. But if you do, you’ll be glad they exist.
Drive Savers Data Recovery helps organizations all over the planet “optimize the chances of a successful data recovery while offering the ultimate customer service experience.” Unfortunately, we needed to reach out to them last week. But the good fortune to have the company there when we needed them.
Here are some things that stand out about the company:
1. It starts with the advantage of being truly indispensable to clients, and the long-term sustainable competitive advantage this provides.
2. Commitment to outstanding customer service, despite the fact that being “indispensable” could easily translate into a mentality of they need us more than we need them.
3. Always available when you need them. You can reach a Drive Savers Data Recovery Advisor any time of day.
4. Customer empathy. Their Data Recovery Advisors know you’re at risk, and are sensitive to approaching the situation through your eyes and understanding your state of mind.
5. Telling their story through their customers. Go the website and browse their Hall of Fame where you can meet 50 or so celebrities who turned to the company to get saved. Or visit their Museum of Bizarre Disk-Asters, and read the headlines about the company’s Disaster Strikes recoveries. Both are indicative of the company’s very human and approachable voice.
6. Actions that reinforce company beliefs. Over the course of the week, a steady stream of communications reflected what the company states they believe in and care about.